Sunday, February 1

I Love Roasted Pork Ribs!


I once bought baby back ribs and did not know how to cut it. Boy, did I have a difficult time! I had to ask my husband to chop and separate the ribs. Now, I know better; I asked the supermarket to cut the ribs for me.

After pre-heating the oven, I seasoned the ribs with salt and pepper and minced garlic. And then I prepared a simple dry rub:

1 Tablespoon Paprika
1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
1 teaspoon ground oregano

After rubbing them all over the ribs, front and back, I let it sit for awhile. Put in a baking dish on top of a rack or a pile of carrots so that juices do not dry up fast. Bake uncovered in a 300 degrees F oven for two hours or until they are tender. Baste it with wine every thirty minutes. You can also turn it over every so often.

1 comments:

ces said...

simply delicious! i'm craving BBQ ribs now for lunch! and this is something that the kids love too!:)

Post a Comment