Sunday, March 15

My Kitchen: What's Cooking?

CHOPPING

SLICING

SEASONING

COOKING

PLATING

Today, the hubby decided to make Szechuan Beef, the family's favorite dish, ever! The recipe calls for a lot of slicing and chopping of ginger, garlic, onions and spring onions. Using a round aluminum tray is very helpful. Of course, slicing and chopping are a breeze if you have a sharp knife. And the seasonings -- Chinese wine, black bean sauce and plum sauce -- are a must to make the Szechuan Beef always delicious. In cooking the dish, a kawali or wok is indispensable. A reliable gas range is the cornerstone of every kitchen. Finally, it all comes together in a deep white platter.

6 comments:

 gmirage said...

Looks yummy! I've been doing easy dishes lately and would love to try this one naman! Have a nice wee!

http://kitchenmaus.gmirage.com/

JMom said...

Oh that looks delicious! I agree about having a sharp knife. It's a must tool for any kitchen.

JMom

Jescel said...

Yum'o! this happens to be a fave of my hubby as well, but i've never tried making it myself. we just order it from the chinese restaurant.. :o)

Unknown said...

that looks soooooooo good! i love szechuan beef or chicken.

ces said...

looks like you hired a photographer here ha:) lol! deliciousness! i am not yet having breakfast and have to head on to my own kitchen, this made me all the more hungry!:)
spiCes

agent112778 said...

i love to try asian/oriental dishes too :D

my entry is here

magandang araw ka-lasa-ista :)
Salamat sa pagbisita :)

Post a Comment